Commissars, Fuhrers, and Presidents
Two Nerf guns
A deck of cards
- Four players sit around a table with a deck of cards and two guns
- Each player draws a card and does not show it to other players
- Diamonds = Russia
- Hearts = France
- Spades = Germany
- Clubs = America
- Each suit has its own win conditions
- Diamonds = Win if Germany and America are killed
- Hearts = Win if they’re the first to be killed or are the last to survive with Russia or America
- Spades = Win if all non-Germans are killed
- Clubs = Win if Germany and Russia are killed
- Players may at any point flip over their card to reveal who they are, but are not required to.
- If a player wants to kill another player, they must reveal their card before taking the gun.
- If a player reveals their card and goes for a gun, another player may go for the gun if they plan to shoot the revealed player, and may flip their card after shooting.
- A player may only shoot once before returning the gun to the table.
- If a player shoots an ally, they lose.
It’s the height of World War 2 and diplomats of Germany, France, Russia, and America have sat down to negotiate. Each diplomat is planning on betraying their enemies, but don’t know who is representing who.