- Several people sit around a table.
- They can have chitchat on any topics or play any board role-play games.
- However during the whole process, people cannot say the “Dead words” of “like”, “so”, “well”, “yes” or “no”. This rule is flexible which can be set up particularly for the game you are playing. For example, people cannot say “kill”, “wolf”, or “dead” in a Werewolves game.
- Whenever a player says one of those words, other players should shout out immediately and pause the game/conversation, and that person has to sing/dance or be dead in the Werewolves game.
- If a player shout out mistakenly, that player will be punished.
This is like a party game in which the general ways of talking are forbidden. The interventions will make people uncomfortable and it will be quite funny to listen to people talking slowly in a strange way while using weird vocabs.