-Deck of cards
-Player pieces from Sorry!
-Houses from Monopoly
-Deck of Playing Cards
-6 sided die
Can be played with 2-4 players, probably the more the better.
- Players start off on corners of the board, rolling to see who goes first. With 2 players they start on opposite corners, with 3 players do a coin toss to see which remaining corner the 3rd player starts in.
- Each player draws 6 cards from the pile
- Players role the die. One of their pieces must move the amount of spaces on the die, while the other 3 pieces can have the same amount of moves split between them
- When a player lands on a space an opponent piece is on, the player can ask that opponent for a card(# or face card) in their hand. If the opponent has said card, they must give it to the player. If the opponent does not have the asked for card, the player may draw one from the pile
- When a player makes a pair of cards, they place a house on the space the bread winning piece is on.
- If a player lands on a house owned by an opponent, the opponent may choose a card at random from the players hand to shuffle back in to the deck.
- The game is over when one player has 10 pairs or all pairs have been completed, with the winner being the player with the most pairs.
- In the event of a tie, the winner is decided by a coin toss best of 1, because it’ll make someone really salty.