A variety of floral print paper
One plain white 8.5″x11″ printer paper
At least one set of seven hexagonal dice
- Lay the plain white paper on the floor.
- Drop the dice onto the paper, let them roll where they may.
- Position the floral paper underneath the dice. It’s okay if the dice move a bit. These things happen.
- Each player picks a scented marker, and connects the dice. How they connect is up to you.
- If there is no paper between two connected dice, place another piece. If there’s no full sheets left, use the scissors cut a necessary amount of paper. You may not cut paper in a way that severs a previously drawn connection.
- End when there’s no paper left.