Fun-Sized Party TRPG

by | Oct 25, 2023 | Artwork #2: Appropriate, Uncategorized

The link of the intial game lies here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Yp_ar11r5YD4KgCzbWW-UJo9-Me2pTxPWS2h1F9NL3A/edit

I tried my best to ritualize the procedure of the game in an Onoesque way that simplifies everything to the extent that the game is almost unbearably simple, and provided very straightforward and malleable insturctions for each and every step, as an Ono piece would radiate that sort of energy.

The procedure of playing this game extended into crazy and unrestricted interpersonal gameplay, which was my designated plan. That sort of freedom of interpretation took away some constraints of a traditional TRPG and made a fun experience that is easily understood and replayed. I did hope that the extensive usage of the d6 would also bolster that accessibilty and create a party game that would help people enjoy instead of feel constraint in almost any sense. I tried and the rhytm of the game was highly malleable, which also resonates with how simplicity was the central theme of Ono’s works.

Despite liking the sense of this artwork, I find that I would need to be better with people to have the best fun in this game.